INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING PRESCRIPTION SAFETY GLASSES
Follow these easy steps to order your prescription strength safety grade frames and lenses:
- Get your prescription information for your glasses. If you wear contacts make sure you do not use that prescription. It must be specifically for glasses. The numbers are NOT interchangeable. If you have your prescription ready, you can fax it to us at 1.800.888.4760 after you finalize your order here on the website. Be sure to include your name, phone number, and order number on the fax. You can also scan it and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and just include your name, phone number, and order number for your frame in the email.
- You can also enter your prescription yourself by adding the “ENTER EYEGLASS PRESCRIPTION HERE” accessory to your frame. It is found at the bottom of the screen where you added your desired frame to your cart. Just select the information that matches your prescription into the drop down menus and select “Add to Cart” before you finish the checkout process and we will receive it with your order. THE + AND – SIGNS ARE VERY IMPORTANT. Please double check the + and – signs on the Sphere and Cylinder categories of your prescription.
- If you do not have your prescription information, complete and sign the HIPAA release form found here and fax it to us at 1.800.888.4760. You can also scan it and email it to us at email@example.com. This form allows us to contact your eye care professional and request the prescription information we need to complete your order. If it has been too long since your last eye exam, your doctor may request you have a new exam before releasing the information to us. Most eyewear prescriptions expire in 1-2 years at the doctor’s discretion.
- After you have chosen your frame and either faxed, electronically entered your eyewear prescription, or completed and signed the HIPAA release form you may proceed to checkout. If you are affiliated with one of our eyewear accounts enter your account number as the coupon code. This will alter the total price based on how much your company covers. If the options you select bring your order total above the amount the company covers, you will be responsible for the rest of your balance. This can be paid at the “View Cart” screen by clicking the “Checkout with PayPal” button.
- If you are not affiliated with one of our accounts, check out as normal and your order will be processed. At this time, our only accepted payment method is PayPal so you must have a PayPal account to pay for your order. Click the PayPal button on the “View Cart” screen to pay off your balance before clicking the “Proceed to Checkout” button to complete your order. Soon, we will add credit and debit cards as a payment method. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to give us a call at 1.800.999.1522 or. We can also accept payment for some orders over the phone as well if you need to pay with Credit or Debit instead of PayPal.