Athletic styling gives these women’s Timberland PRO® Powertrain work shoes modern style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
Timberland Pro Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Work Shoes
Prices online may vary and not reflect prices sold in-store or from in-store trucks.
- Premium Raptek microfiber uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7): .92 pounds